You can always contact us for any exchange question at email@example.com or call us @ (812) 748-2438 Mon- Fri 09:00 EST-07:00 EST Sat 09:00 EST-02:00 EST
What is your refund policy?
- All valid returns are refunded
- You must request a refund within 14 days of receiving your order
- Products that have been half way used or completely used will not be refunded
- Your return request must be approved before receiving a refund. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a refund request
- Please remember that you are responsible for the returning shipping charges.
- All final sale items are non-refundable/returnable
1= Did Not Like
2= Incorrect Item Sent
3= Item Damaged
* PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PACKING SLIP WITH REASON CODE IN RETURN PACKAGE
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
THE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING PRICE IS SO THAT YOU GET YOUR ORDER IN A TIMELY MANNER AND FOR NORMAL PACKAGING PROCEDURE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU RECEIVE YOUR ORDER THE WAY THAT WE'VE SHIPPED IT TO YOU. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT OUR BODY BUTTERS MUST NOT BE IN HOT PLACES, SO PLEASE STORE YOUR BODY BUTTER IN A COOL PLACE BEFORE AND AFTER USE, IF THE PRODUCT LOSES ITS FORM, SIMPLY PLACE IT IN A REFRIGERATOR AND IT WILL SOLIDIFY AGAIN.
Please return your items within 14 days, we will not do exchanges for heavily used items. Your exchange request must be approved, you can send your request to email@example.com. If your exchange is approved, we will gladly issue you a store credit in form of an e-gift card. Store credit can be used immediately and does not have an expiration date. When returning, we recommend using tracking such as Fedex or USPS.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your exchange inquiry, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.